Professional Male waxing
Dalink Spa has been an ideal place for Professional body Waxing since 2010 because of following reasons:
1. Not reuse wax, one time using then dispose. Waxes are imported from Australia.
2. Using professional products: pre-wax, wax, wax cleansing oil, after wax lotion
3. Apply different Australian waxes for each part of the body, not the same wax for all parts
* Use HOT wax for underarms, bikini, face. New wooden stick and bottom paper are used for each client then disposed. Use sensitive waxes that are mild with sensitive skin. Supper gentle and very little pain for bikini waxing
* Use WARM waxes (Soft wax with strips) for large body parts with rollers, not with metal sticks
4. Skilled and good English speaking staffs
5. Almost no pain and redness after waxing
Dalink Spa uses professional Australian waxing products which are able to remove strong male's hair roots with the least pain. We use different waxes for each part of the body, not apply the same wax for all parts and strictly follow the professional waxing steps as below:
With bikini area, we suggest you cleanse the bikini area with intimate gel before coming to spa or you can do that at our spa before waxing.
With other areas, our staffs will use pre-wax liquid to clean.
The hot or strip wax will be applied on the waxed area at a warm temperature. We use the most comfortable wax for sensitive skin and tiny wooden sticks to ensure least pain.
3. REMOVE WAX RESIDUE WITH PROFESSIONAL AFTER-WAX OIL
After wax, we use professional after-wax oil to completely remove the wax residue, calm down your skin and release the pain if any. (Some places use baby massage oil leading to pore clogging and ingrown hair after wax).
Finally, we rejuvenate the waxed area by applying our after-wax lotion formulated with tea tree oil and antioxidants to help prevent and clear ingrown hairs and breakouts as well as calm and nourish the skin. This deluxe product is also available in our spas for purchase and using at home.